BlueberryTravels brings you some great deals on airfares that are ought to make your travel knowledge more relishing for limited period. These attractive deals won't hold for long, so hurry up and make your trip a memorable one.
*All fares are quoted in USD. These fares are based on chronological data. Might fluctuate and cannot be assured at the time of booking.
From volcanoes and rainforests to wineries and ships, Washington has an abundance of benefits that make the state one of the Pacific Northwest's best get-away spots. Here are a couple of fun realities about Washington to remember.
1. Ring of Fire: 10 volcanoesâ€”including Mount St. Helensâ€”line the state.
2. Ice Age: With more than 3,000 icy masses, Washington is the most glaciated state in the U.S.
3. Awesome Heights: The superb, 14,410-foot-tall Mount Rainier is the most elevated point in the state.
4. Base Dweller: Lake Chelan's surface is 1,000 feet above ocean level; its base is almost 400 feet beneath ocean level.
5. Sweet Stuff: Washington delivers a greater number of apples than some other state in the union. We're likewise first in the nation for pear, red raspberry, spearmint oil and sweet cherry creation.
6. Island Style: At low tide, the San Juan Islands can include upwards of 450 islands, in spite of the fact that not all are sufficiently enormous to occupy.
7. Carried Away: Many of Washington's islands are gotten to by the biggest ship framework on the planet.
8. Rain Forest: The Olympic Peninsula is home to the main calm rain backwoods in the mainland United States.
9. Shores Galore: The state has 157 miles of Pacific Ocean coastline.
10. Run Free: Up to 12,000 wild stallions meander the Yakima Indian Reservation.
11. Great Dam: There are 1,000 or more dams in the state. Washington's Grand Coulee Dam is the biggest in the United States.
12. Diving Deep: Hells Canyon is the most profound crevasse in North America at 8,000 feet.
13. Unbelievable Explorations: The Lewis and Clark campaign entered the state on October 10, 1805. Drive the Lewis and Clark Highway.
14. Grape Escapes: Washington is the country's No. 2 premium wine-creating area.
15. Waterfall Wonder: Snoqualmie Falls is 100 feet higher than New York's Niagara Falls.
16. Sand Spit: The local (and delectable) Dungeness crab gets its name from the longest regular sand spit in the nation: 5.5-mile-long Dungeness Spit.
17. Hoppy Days: 77 or more percent of the U.S's. bounces are developed in Yakima Valley.
18. Extraordinary Lengths: Long Beach Peninsula is the longest coterminous shoreline in the United States.
19. Wild West: Cape Alava in Olympic National Park is the westernmost point in the mainland U.S.
BlueberryTravels will make sure that you get the best cheap flights deals and have an enjoyable journey.